To appeal a parking citation issued by the Daytona Beach Police Department or SP+, please mail/email a copy of your citation along with the completed Appeals form below to the following address:
1. Non-Metered Free Parking
2. Metered Parking
3. Long Term Parking
A. Municipal Parking Lots
B. Parking by Permit
- Anyone parked in a non-metered area past the time limit.
- Anyone parking in metered areas past the time limit for that are or anyone who has allowed the meter to expire.
- Anyone parking in “by permit only” areas without a permit.
- Unlawful parking is enforced by the DBPD 24/7 and SP Plus 7 days a week 9-11.
- Prohibited by official signage
- Yellow curbs
- Fire lanes
- Handicap areas without a handicap permit
- Parking in the wrong direction
- Parking on the sidewalk
- Chapter 94 – TRAFFIC AND MOTOR VEHICLES
- Sec. 94-3. – Penalties for violations
- Sec. 94-251. – Penalties
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Fines are paid within 10 business days of issuance.